ORDER, SHIPPING & CANCELLATION POLICY
We thank you for placing an order with Ambriona & hope to see you again in the future.
Here are some things you must know about our shipping policy:
- To begin with, all perishable products (chocolate bars & truffles) are packed inside a special insulated bag, packed with ice gel packs to prevent them from melting. The Chocolates dispatched were stored at very low temperatures to capture the freshness of the products.
- Next, the order is shipped to the recipient's address using an expedited delivery partner to ensure delivery at the earliest.
- It’s essential to bear in mind that our chocolates & truffles are perishable and require refrigeration. For this reason, we aim to fulfill delivery at the shortest possible delivery time. Given the temperature sensitivity of these, second attempt for delivery will not be possible.
- Upon receiving the products, they need to be carefully taken out of the insulated bag, separated from the ice gel packs and refrigerated immediately.
- Ambriona will not be held responsible for packages that have been delivered but not received, and for ones that have been received but not opened in a timely manner.
- Ambriona works with a third-party logistics partner, Nimbuspost, for deliveries of all orders placed on our website. Hence, we are not responsible for delays in deliveries. You will be sent tracking updates by our delivery partner once the shipping label has been created post order placement.
- CANCELLATION: Cancellations on orders will be considered if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order or before the order is dispatched, whichever comes first.